2022 Reservations Being Accepted Now
Updated 3/7/22 at 5:00 pm
We are currently accepting reservations for our 2022 Season, our 20th Anniversary! We suggest you read through the following information before attempting to book a new flight or to rebook a previously cancelled flight. As always, call us at (262) 206-3975 and one of our Customer Service Reps will be happy to help you. If you get our voicemail, just leave a message. We return our calls in a timely fashion.
Our 2022 season starts on 5/7/22
We regret that we must increase our prices at this time. We’re doing everything we can to keep our prices as low as possible while giving the best service and experience possible; however, recent events have made these changes inevitable.
- Recently, gasoline and propane prices have increased dramatically.
- Hot air ballooning is very labor intensive. We have a loyal and long-tenured crew base, but we need to raise the wages we are paying them to keep our service among the safest and best in the business! We can’t fly if we don’t have a well-trained and enthusiastic crew.
As of 3/7/22 our new prices are as follows:
- Share Flight – $280 per person*
- Private Flight for Two – $750 per couple*
*if you have previously purchased a flight certificate you are locked in at the price you originally paid and are not subject to this price increase. The price increase only affects certificates purchase after 3/7/22.
Our Online Calendar
- When looking at availability on our calendars, it looks like most of our flights are booked. That is not the case. We have blocked out most dates, so we can better control the flow of reservations. Last year, we had to suspend sales of new certificates in June because of high demand. So this year, we are controlling the release of dates, but we are happy to discuss possible openings if you call us on the phone.
- We are opening the dates in May and June first and will continue to roll out more dates as the next few weeks go by.
- If the date you are hoping to fly looks to be booked, please call us at (262) 206-3975 and we’ll see if that date is truly sold out or has been blocked for our use in rescheduling flights.
- The difference in the flight packages and their schedules – All of our pilots work other jobs and each has their own availability for flights. When looking at both the Private Flight offerings and the Shared Flight offerings, please keep in mind you have to check each individual balloon because their availability will vary. Best bet, call one of our Customer Service Reps and they’ll look for you!
Chief Pilot / Manager